Thursday, July 21, 2016

A Side Project

Just a little note on here. If I didn't have enough irons in fires, I got involved in a bit of a side project. Troll Gods is an OSR fan 'zine designed to be a grab-bag of goodies for GMs and the curious, meant to either serve as inspiration or to be drag-and-dropped into games as you see fit. The thing is free, and it's open to anyone who wants to contribute.
This first issue features:
  • Trick Doors
  • A randomized side-quest full of tables
  • A Class for LotFP
  • A dungeon room with botanical puzzles
  • And bestiary entries with subplots of the ape, acquatic, and troll variety. 
The next issue already has some material submitted for it, which I'll dig into before too long. I have some material planned to add myself.

If you're into the OSR scene, give it a look. If you like what you see, toss us some feedback or share it around.


No comments:

Post a Comment